Third Party Inspection, Vendor Inspection, Turn Around Inspection, In-situ Hardness Testing, In-situ Metallographic Testing, Services, Nashik, India
KPISE (FZE) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company Founded in INDIA as KP Inspection Services & Engineering in 2010 which provides very professional, value added and cost effective Third Party Inspections / Vendor Inspections/In service / Turn around Inspection services / Expediting Services. Highly experienced team of engineers and inspectors conduct design review and inspections. Efficient staff and qualified inspectors are dedicated to meeting customer requirements relating to product verification and witness inspection as per the customer specifications and requirements.
KPISE have been leaders in Non-Destructive Testing for almost six years and continue to offer top-quality inspection services to a vast range of industries, both in the India and abroad. The company and its individual technicians carry an extensive range of national, international and customer approvals and certifications. We deliver an exceptional and efficient, fully certified NDT service to all branches of global industry. All of our staff receive extensive technical training and also bring many years of inspection experience gained in middle east and around the world. All of our Field Technicians are, at the least, Level II PCN, CSWIP,API and or ASNT qualified in their relevant fields. All our personnel are highly trained and conscientious, our integrity is second to none and this has helped us secure and maintain many prestigious clients around the world.
THE HALLMARK OF OUR INSPECTION SERVICES ARE :
• Customer Service
THIRD PARTY INSPECTION SERVICES PROVIDED IN A WIDE RANGE OF INDUSTRIES FOR THE FOLLOWING :
|• Material Inspection
• Welding Operations & Inspection
• Visual Examinations
• Painting & Coating Inspection
• Test and Inspection Plans
• Rotating/Reciprocating Equipments
|• Pressure Vessels / Boilers/ Heat Exchangers / Air Coolers
• Above Ground Storage Tanks.
• Chemical Injection Skid's/Chiller/Skid Packages Etc.
• Piping, Pipe Fabrications, and Testing
• Electrical & Instrumentation
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by Local and various international regulatory bodies such as: ASME, ASTM, ANSI, AWS, TEMA, BS EN, API, etc. Our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money.
KPISE is maintains a staff of professional engineers, certified special inspectors and professional support staff to provide Inspection Services and witness testing of materials, witness of processes including production operations, inspections, welding, heat treatment, NDT, and other critical operations to ensure that they have been performed right. We add reliability to your product and minimize your risk with our excellent witness inspection services.
We cover all the main sectors and industries for our Third Party Inspection services like new fabrication, New Construction, In-service inspection in Oil /Gas and other Industries. We make sure that the work is carried out with the plan made before production and all the requirements & specifications of the customers are followed by the manufacturers.
Our inspectors are the best at what they do. They are trained in operating and follow our established processes during Material Inspection, witness of production and inspection activities, witness testing of the part and assemblies during and after production. The results of our Witness Inspection & Testing are documented in our high quality inspection reports with detailed information regarding the products and results of the inspection performed.
KPISE provides services to the end users, first and second tier manufacturers and contractors with assurance that work is being performed according to specifications and standards. We are committed to provide quality services to the clients in timely manner. KPISE has dedicated team for shutdown inspection of Pipeline's, equipment, plant in Refinery, Petrochemical complex, Fertilizer and other type of units. We can be trusted for all Third Party Inspection services you need for ensuring that you get product complying to you needs and specifications.
With a collective experience in various industries, our mission is to provide our customers with a complete line of inspection services. We are committed to providing our clients with the latest technologies, the most economical and the safest inspection methods available.
ASNT NDT Level-III RT, UT, MT, PT, VT& L-II ET & LT, Saudi Aramco certified NDT Inspector
Over 15 years experiences in Oil and Gas field for both onshore and offshore projects. The field of experiences are both fabrication & Installation of Oil and Gas Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Generation & Power Station, Offshore Platform, LNG Plant, Geothermal, Metering System, Marine terminal Offshore & Onshore Pipe Lines, Pressure Vessel, Storage Tank, Lifting Equipment, Pipe Manufacturing, Non Destructive Testing, etc. Skilled with Quality Inspection & management within EPC, Turnkey Projects, Joint Ventures, European and Non-European working environments Projects Experience in the field of Industrial, Chemical, Petrochemical, Gas, Refining Plants working in Contractors organizations & Client/Owner as Saudi Aramco Expert in interpretation/ specification/ procedure/ drawing and good knowledge of shop fabrication & site installation for both onshore and offshore.
Mr. Laxmikant Jawale
Chartered Engineer DME, AME, AMIE (Mech.), ASNT Level-III (LT, ET, MFL, RT, PT, VT, UT, MT), API-510, API-570 API- 580,NACE CIP LEVEL -1, ISO 9000:2008 Lead Auditor.
Over 15 years involvement in engineering, operations, technical services and business management, related mainly to the onshore and offshore Oil & Gas industry. Tasked with overseeing the rapid developments of NDT and Asset Integrity Management services, in the Middle East, Phillipians, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh as well as managing the Technical Inspection business in Qatar, Oman and Kuwait such as Inspection Risk assessment and Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Process safety and mechanical integrity services Training in industry codes, standards and regulations Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services, 3D Laser Scanning, Technical Inspections, Dimensional Control, Software using ASME Section XI and API 579 to determine Fitness For Service of equipment items.
Mr. Manoj Muralidhar Kolhe
(API 570, API 510, NACE L-II, CSWIP 3.1, IRATA L-I, Phased Array, ASNT NDT Level- II)
Atul P. Chaudhari
Bachelor of Engineering ( Mech.), AWS Sr., API-510, ASNT L-III in RT, UT, MT & PT, & L-II in ET & VT,
Mr. Amar P Pathare
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.(4 yrs. sandwich type from Board of Technical Education, Mumbai)
B. Sc. (Physics), Certified as ASNT NDT Level – III in UT, RT, MT & PT.
We provide Professional Services in the following disciplines:
• Radiography (Ir. 192 & Se75), Radiography (X- ray) & Crawler Radiography by “Radiographic Testing Film Interpretation (RTFI)”
• Ultrasonic Test (UT)
• Liquid Penetrant Test (PT)
• Magnetic Particle Test (MT)
• Visual Test (VT)
• Leak Test (LT)
• Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• Vacuum Box Testing
• Hardness Testing
• Ferrite testing
• Holiday Inspection
• Anchor Chain Calibration
• Heat Treatment Services (PWHT & Stress Relieve)
• AUT-Tofd/Phased Array
• Eddy current (Tube & Weld)
• Long Range UT(LRUT)
• Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL-3D Version)
• Remote Field Electromagnetic Testing (RFET)
• Internal rotary inspection system (IRIS)
• Near field testing (NFT)
• Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)
• Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
• Hydrogen Induced Cracking Detection
• Ultrasonic leak detection /Hatch cover leak test
• Infrared Thermography
• Endoscopy / Videoscopy
• Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
Oil Country Tubular Goods Inspection OCTG)• Rig Inspection
• Drill pipe/tubular inspection
• EMI Inspection
• Visual Tube Body/ tread Inspection and OD gauge
• Derrick and mast inspection
• Rope access inspection
Inspection & Expedition
• Vendor inspection
• API (510/570/653) Inspection
• Welding/Painting Inspection
• QA/QC services
• Construction Inspection & Testing
• Pipe mill inspection
• Dimensional (Linear/Geometrical) Inspection
• Resident inspection
• WPS/Welder qualification
• Stage inspection
• Packing inspection
• Quantity survey
• Laser Deflection Measurement
• Attending sites of customers and carrying out test as per job requirements and to the full satisfaction of customer.
• Submitting hand written or as required test reports to the customer representative immediately after completion of test.
• Marking the exact position of defect / discontinuity, if any, on the jobs as well as locating the same with the help of sketches.
• Identifying sound and defective portion by proper marking.
• Explaining the test results to customer / inspection agencies, if required.
• Interpretation and evaluation of indication as per approved procedure and applicable specification and standard.
Information Prior to Testing
• All testing equipments are properly calibrated and maintained.
• Records of calibration will available in the office and at work sites
• Each test equipment bears a sticker, which spell out the date of
• Calibration and next due date.
• All calibrations are carried out as per national and / or International
• Standards, which are applicable.
• KP Inspection Services is dedicated to provide its customers with timely & efficient services in Non-Destructive Testing. We are committed to maintain in depth expertise, advancement in NDT & continual improvement of our quality system.
• We are confident that the long term need of esteemed organization will be fulfilled by us comprehensively. Customer satisfaction is one of our major priorities. We are bounded to provide you our best services at all the times.
• We also maintain impartiality, confidentially, independence and integrity. All NDT personnel contribute to the success of quality assurance program. We induct qualified & trained technicians / inspectors and impart training time to time.
Health & Safety Policy
• The work, no doubt, involves a combination of hazards. Weendeavor to comply with all statues and standards pertaining to Health, Safety, and Environment as far as practicable. The possible problems are therefore, anticipated and studied and all possible preventive steps, precautions and protective measures are taken. This demands that questions of safety must be given paramount consideration right from the conceptual stage of all projects/activities to the final day-to-day operations.
• We ensure that the activities are conducted in such manner that the Safety and Health of personnel working inside the factory/unit are protected, soundness of equipments is ensured and environment friendly atmosphere is maintained. This will result in an efficient operation of our business.
We maintain the up to date records of personnel qualification & certification, Equipments calibration etc. Inspection records of the customer’s jobs are also being maintained by us for particular period.